Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
After the inspection and damage assessment step, the water extraction process begins. This step removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property.
Our advancements allow SERVPRO of North Tampa / Magdalene Professionals to restore a property back to preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
SERVPRO of North Tampa / Magdalene provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Didn't know SERVPRO of North Tampa does roof tarpings, board ups, temporary fencing and more? We can do it all! Click HERE to find out what additional services we have.
Have Questions or Need Assistance?
Call SERVPRO of North Tampa/ Magdalene Today - (813) 694-9082
Find us on Facebook to stay connected.
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of North Tampa / Magdalene can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.